Trading Base Metals with Triland
LME futures provide an effective tool for hedging the price risk in standardised quantities and specifications. Triland helps you to obtain the best liquidity in executing your future contracts in all sorts of channels.
- Copper, aluminium, zinc, lead, nickel, tin, cobalt and steel products
- Exchange traded future and OTC contract
- Daily out to three months, weekly out to six months and monthly up to ten years
- Multi-currency including USD, GBP, EUR and JPY
- Access to Ring, Electronic platform and Inter-office trading
Triland offers sale and repurchase ('Repo') arrangements, offering both committed and optional repo structures.
- Flexibility of advance repurchase is offered
- Each arrangement can be tailored to suit the needs of individual clients
- A one-stop shop of expertise, from repo to hedge